Registration Starts: May 25, 2016. Early Bird Deadline: July 29, 2016. Registration Closes: October 7, 2016.
- 1 Free course registration for every 4 equivalent registrations
- 6 course registrations in same course receive 2 Free equivalent registrations
- 1 Free course for every $1000 spent on DoodleTrain sponsorship
For all Company Group Rates, you must register by the July 15, 2016 deadline date by contacting the CSEG office.
- Cheques payable to CSEG. Payment must accompany registration. No invoices will be sent for payment.
To register, please choose a method below:
Underemployed and Students Registration
With financial assistance from the CSEG Foundation, the DoodleTrain committee is pleased to offer a limited registration offer to CSEG Members (not students) who are currently not employed.
- $100.00/ per day plus a luncheon ticket for October 31. Registrants must either fax, mail or come into the CSEG office to register under this program. (see registration form link on this page). Funds are limited for this special program so take advantage quickly. Under this program you can register immediately.
From October 8-14, 2016 underemployed and student members can register for courses that still have space availability for the following fee:
- Students - $50.00/day
- Underemployed - $100.00/day
Note: Only notes on a USB will be made available under this arrangement. Registrants must either fax, mail or come into the CSEG office to register under this program.
Please print and fill out the 2016 Registration Form, then mail, fax or drop it off with payment to:
Canadian Society of Exploration Geophysicists
Suite 570, 400 – 5th Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2P 0L6
Ph: (403) 262-0015 | Fax: (403) 262-7383