Registration Starts: May 15, 2017. Early Bird Deadline: July 19, 2017. Registration Closes: October 13, 2017.
COURSE FEES (1 day / 2 day)
CSEG Member (Early Bird): $400 / $800 Non-Member (Early Bird): $450 / $900
CSEG Member: $500 / $1,000 Non-Member: $550 / $1,100
- 1 Free course registration for every 4 equivalent registrations
- 6 course registrations in same course receive 2 Free equivalent registrations
- 1 Free course for every $1000 spent on DoodleTrain sponsorship
For all Company Group Rates, you must register by the: June 30, 2017 deadline date by contacting the CSEG office.
- Cheques payable to CSEG. Payment must accompany registration. No invoices will be sent for payment.
Underemployed and Students Registration
With financial assistance from the CSEG Foundation, the DoodleTrain committee is pleased to offer a limited registration offer to CSEG Members (not students) who are currently not employed.
- $100.00/ per day plus a luncheon ticket for October 31. Registrants must either fax, mail or come into the CSEG office to register under this program. Funds are limited for this special program so take advantage quickly. Under this program you can register immediately.
From October 16-22, 2017 underemployed and student members can register for courses that still have space availability for the following fee:
- Students - $50.00/day
- Underemployed - $100.00/day
Note: Only notes on a USB will be made available under this arrangement. Registrants must either fax, mail or come into the CSEG office to register under this program.